Setting the global seed for random number generation in C++
The function can be used to set the global (i.e., for the whole VineCPP toolbox) seed for random number generation.
- The seed is saved in the file "/private/Seed.dat".
- The seed is generate using the current system time.
- If you want to save the seed for future usage, please make a copy of the file "Seed.dat". Every time random numbers are generated in C++ the file will be overwritten.
- If the Seed should be set back to some former state, you just have to replace the "Seed.dat" file in "/private/" by your copy of Seed.dat you have previously generated.
- For further information please visit: http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_56_0/doc/html/boost_random/reference.html